Thread: A few questions.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    testdriver

Question A few questions.

I have a few questions.

1. Does the built in vBulletin reputation feature work?
    2. It looks like the avatar feature here on this test forum is disabled. Does it work on the retail site?
    3. Can I make this responsive theme just be used by people with mobile devices (the default mobile theme) and my normal desktop default theme still be used others on a PC or laptop?
    4. I have a "thanks" plugin and "spam-o-matic. Do you think this theme would work with that?
    5. Does this theme support albums?

Thanks!

Administrator

User Info Menu

1.yes vbreputation work and all other features except for what I have stated in product page, that is the asset manager need to be disabled(howto is provided in readme.txt came with the package).
    2. Avatar is not disabled, I see that you have set your picture but not avatar. I have checked your permission. Avatar is enabled.
    3. Yes you can set this in style settings, there are options for mobile devices themes
    Settings> Options> Style & Language Settings>Default Style for Old Mobile Browsers
    Settings> Options> Style & Language Settings>Default Style for New Mobile Browsers
    for default style setting it is for desktop.
    4. Thanks plugin is working with this theme. Spam o matic not tested but I think it will work. Otherwise you can contact me,if its not working.
    5. Standard album come with vbulletin yes.